ENTER & WIN
All paid Photoshop World 2022 attendees (18 years of age or older) are eligible to enter up to three pieces in three different categories (no more than nine pieces total). All Guru Awards submissions must be placed through our online form below and must be received no later than 11:59pm (ET) on Aug. 19, 2022. The winner in each category will be announced 'live' at the Conference Wrap-Up/Guru Awards Ceremony held on the last day of the conference. Each winner is awarded with a Guru Award trophy (exclusions apply), and a special prize from our sponsors (exact prizes to be announced at a later date). What are you waiting for? SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS NOW
Submit Your Work Here And Be Our Next Winner!
All full paid three-day conference pass holders (18 years of age or older) are eligible to enter up to three pieces in three different categories for a maximum of nine entries. Accepted files types: JPG, JPEG, PNG. Maximum filesize of 3MB.
F.A.Q. - General Info
How many Pieces and Categories May I Enter?
How Do I Enter the Competition?
Can I Re-Submit Work That I’ve Changed After Submitting?
What Are the Prizes?
What Are the Image Format/Size Requirements?
Who Is Eligible to Enter?
Can I Remove My Entry From the Competition?
What Are the Entry Requirements?
- All final images in your submitted entry must be original works created by you, in their FINAL states (re-submissions are not allowed). Modifying, enhancing, or altering someone else's existing artwork does not qualify as an original creation, however legally-acquired stock photography may be used and modified in your entries
- Your entry should be comprised of up to three (3) pieces in up to three (3) categories, for a possible maximum of nine (9) total pieces.
- The images you submit with your entry form should be in the .JPG, .JPEG, or .PNG file formats; No larger than 3MB in file size (each).
- Entered pieces should not contain nudity or criminal behavior/elements (e.g., illicit drug use, murder, etc.).
- For submissions in the Compositing category, you must provide the "original" or "before" versions of any and all resources that were used to create your final work(s), along with source information. This can include un-edited photos/film, stock photos, designs/vectors/artwork, etc. You may compile these source materials into one image (as a collage) when adding it to your submission form, but you may be asked for the separate, original source material(s) later, at the discretion of the judging panel (so please retain them).