There’s a reason why the word “photo” is in Photoshop and that’s because Photoshop World is just as much about photography workshops as it is about Photoshop training. Within the 100+ classes that take place over the 72-hour period, you’ll find whole tracks dedicated to photography. From lighting to HDR and wedding photography to taking pictures of food for commercial use, fashion & more, you’ll find “mini workshops” on everything you’ve ever wanted to know.
What if I’m Looking for In-Depth Photography Workshops?
If you’re looking for something a little more in-depth; don’t worry, we have those too. The day before Photoshop World begins is reserved for our “pre con workshops” – these are daylong, hands-on digital photography workshops taught by the industry’s top pros.
All our pre-conference workshops are optional and carry an additional fee but are only available to Photoshop World attendees. Some of these workshops feature the following:
- Concert photography with Alan Hess where you will shoot Scott Kelby’s band as they play live on stage with a full concert lighting rig,
- A “photo safari” with Joe McNally and Moose Peterson where you’ll go off site to explore the region while learning from two of the industry’s best as you all take pictures.
- HDR from start to finish including a photo shoot.
- Wedding photography in a real setting – complete with bride and groom.
- Plus workshops on making videos with DSLR, learning proper lighting techniques, and more!