With hundreds of classes and pre-conference workshops as well as world-renowned instructors and guest speakers, the Photoshop World Conference and Expo is the world’s largest digital photography training and lighting education conference. A jam-packed three-day blowout for professional and amateur photographers alike, PSW offers a variety of ways to improve your skills. We offer classes on specific genres like portrait photos as well as general techniques like lighting.
Here are just some of the topics that may be covered in our photography and Photoshop training classes and workshops:
- Lighting – Indoor, outdoor, studio, flash, single-source, and more.
- Indoor vs. outdoor shooting – How to make the most of your light, how to work with artificial versus natural light, and how to use a blend of the two.
- Portrait photography – How to light subjects properly using single or multiple sources, retouching techniques and tips, animal portraits, and more.
- Wedding photography – Lighting, Lightroom for wedding photography, black and white photos, and business promotion via social media.
- Flash – Small flash basics, hot shoe flash, beyond speedlights, night photography, when to use flash, and lighting theory.
If you’re ready to get going, sign up today for the Photoshop World Conference and Expo and pick out your digital photography training courses and workshops.